Saturday, February 5, 2011

Challenge reviewing LittleBigPlanet 2, and a solution.

I have been wanting to review LittleBigPlanet 2 on here. An issue I have faces is the issue of content for it. Due to the sheer amount of content, it is tricky trying to find the best of the best of user generated content. This sheer amount of content is the strength of LittleBigPlanet 2, but also makes it a challenge to find it. Because of this, I had been tossed on deciding what the final score should be. Well, I have now decided on a final score and have come up with a solution.

The solution is, from time to time, I will post reviews of specific levels in LittleBigPlanet 2, that users created, that are really worth the time. With a guide like this, LBP2 is definitely worth the final score it will be given. Check the review of LittleBigPlanet 2 on here to see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment